Followers

Friday 11 February 2011

Spoonflower - Rabbits and Carrots

Another one of my New Years Resolution's was to finally put some of my textiles designs onto Spoonflower (a fabric-on-demand printing service) Spoonflower prints using eco-friendly, water-based pigment inks on natural fiber textiles. No additional chemicals are used in the printing or preparation process. You can keep your designs private or make them available for sale (after ordering a test swatch to make sure the colours/ design are OK) There are lots of great designs, fabrics and ideas on their site it worth a visit.
I entered my Rabbit and Carrots print into there weekly contest (eek this weeks theme is "Year of the Rabbit") I read on their blog there are close to 250 bunny fabrics entered. I have ordered a test swatch for my rabbit print can't wait to see how it prints and feels.
I also added a filet crochet inspired heart print called "Little Hearts", it matches a large filet chart for a large cushion or small throw I designed last year, except this repeat pattern is really small and cute.

1 comment:

  1. Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We've uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post

    ReplyDelete