Followers

Sunday 27 January 2013

It's winter so its pattern writing time :)




Why the cold weather comes as a surprise every year I don't know but its here and with a good coating of snow. I do like the snow it makes everything look bright and clean, but its when it turns to slush I'm not a fan.
An advantage of the cold is staying in keeping warm and completing the patterns I have had on the go for several years. Patterns I keep saying to myself I just have to add the photos or a few lines of text and its ready and which I somehow seem to put aside for another day and start on something new and never finish.Well this year I am determined to finish as many patterns as I can. So here's the completed Celtic Knotwork Hearts Chart Collection It contains eight charts (some can be purchased separately). They are available on Ravelry.com as an E-Booklet and its is at a special price for a limited time.




 I like traditional white and off white filet crochet pieces, but sometimes its also nice to use a colour so here's one of the charts from the Celtic Knotwork Hearts Chart Collection made up using a dark pink cotton :)
The other filet crochet piece is from the first of a new set of booklets I have been planning so several years (hopefully writing what I am planning here will make me complete them quicker) the first ones called Ogham Love Charts. I will post more about it adn Ogham soon.













2 comments:

  1. just had to drop in to view the picture and find out what it was. never thought of the snow love the bookmarks too.

    ReplyDelete