Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

January SoloLearn course Ruby


Still have a cough/ cold but slowly getting better. Haven't felt like crafting to much, but I have stayed indoors for the last 5 days and today I completed a course in Ruby with #SoloLearn 💟 Its another programming language. It's really cold outside so will stay in for a few more days, starting the another programming course jQuery also with SoloLearn.
SoloLearn do online and offline courses (you can download the app for tablets and phones to) in programming languages and are creating a community of programming actives and forums and it's all free!!!

9 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you have a cold. Happy New Year to you, I wish you the best in 2017...and always. I hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have a cold, Nezumi. I'm sure you're better soon although you do not waste the time and are learning new program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you are well... and had a happy Valentine's Day.
    Those courses sound very interesting. I should try something like that too. Did you find the course difficult?
    As you have seen in my photos, we still have much snow. I'm sure there are many signs of spring where you live. :)
    Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara, the courses are interesting and free. They all start with the basics so they are good for both beginners of for refreshing information. As the internet is written with HTML that's a good language to start with. 💟

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete