Followers

Saturday 25 November 2006

Stash Yarns Visit





I went with a friend to a really great yarn shop yesterday. It stocked lots of beautiful yarns (Malabrigo, Brown Sheep, Crystal Palace, Rooster, Fleece Artist, Silkwood , Noro and much more) The shop is spacious and laid out neatly so the large range of yarns don’t overwhelm you. There are seats to sit on to knit if your addiction needs a quick fix (seeing all that nice yarn mmmm..click, click, click). The people who run the shop are very helpful and friendly which creates a really nice atmosphere to shop in. And OK yes I did buy yet more yarn but I did need to for the new curlicue cushions I am designing (that’s my excuse and I am sticking to it anyway!)
I bought 4 X balls of Lambs Pride (85% Wool/15%Mohair) by Brown Sheep and 2 X balls of Gala Print (48% Silk, 24%Rayon, 17%Linen, 11% Polyamide) by Lana Grossa.
The Lambs Pride is for the curlicue cushions (and accessories) and the Gala Print for small beaded bags.
Stash Yarns Ltd 213 Upper Richmond Road, LONDON - Tel: 020 8246 6666

No comments:

Post a Comment