Followers

Saturday 2 April 2016

Web and Mobile Diploma's Completed

So happy today, it's been a busy week! On Monday I did the final assessment of the Diploma in Web Development (I did the course last year November) and today I finish the final assessment for the Mobile App development Diploma. I got a distinction for both so very happy. I still have some assessments to finish for courses I did last year but slowly I am getting through them. I am hoping to do an advanced diploma in web development soon so want all the other courses finished and completed (well hoping they are anyway).

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, dear Michelle! Well done! Those courses sound very interesting and important. I think they would useful for everyone.
    Have a beautiful Sunday and a happy spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sara, I am really enjoying the courses and learning. A Happy Spring go you to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, cordial congratulation to you! I hope you will do an advanced diploma very well too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Nadezda, I am really looking forward to doing the advanced diploma :)

    ReplyDelete