Followers

Saturday 30 April 2016

SoSusan Lip Love Bag April

SoSusan Lip Love Bag's April is themed "I Love Spring" , another very cute bag this month that has a quote by Harriet Ann Jacobs "The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also." The canvas bag is also illustrated with nice spring related images, including 2 cute cats on a swing! (I think this bag will make a nice home for some of my crochet hooks)

All products are 100% Cruelty-Free (they do not test products or ingredients on animals) and contain no mineral oils, no phthalates, no parabens, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free

The Bag Contained (all full sized products) : 
  • Eco-Chic Canvas Makeup Bag (worth $12 / £12)
  • Muse Palette by So Susan (worth $17.95 / £14.95) A 3 colour silky eye shadow palette formulated with silicon-coated micronized pigments for a seamless, velvety texture that lasts up to 8 hours. With Eyeseryl® peptide to help reduce eyebags, dark circles and puffiness. I used this palette it has really nice colours the bronze was nice used alone. I found the colour does last all day. I was very happy with this palette

  • Lip Parfait in “Exotic Fruits” by Trifle (worth $18.95 / £12.95) This lipstick is nude colour Infused with cocoa butter that smells so good, I found it very soft and moisturising, I used it more as a lip balm because the colour is not very strong on me but I like that.

  • Malibu Melt by Jelly Pong Pong (worth $24.95 / £19.95) A Creamy Powder Blush stick (contains shea butter) again the smell is very good, the website blurb said it is super hydrating cream blush that’s formulated to condition and help keep skin plump with moisturising colour for a full 12 hours of continuous wear.I have not used it yet I don't normally wear brush but do sometimes use it as eye shadow, I have not used this yet.

  • BONUS ITEM : Illuminata by So Susan (worth $17.95 / £14.95) - "A preservative-free, superbly formulated luminizing loose powder that gives a soft-focus. Upon contact with skin, Apricot, Jojoba & Macadamia oil beads encapsulated in the powder pigments, burst open to impart a hydrated, more refined appearance to your skin, making Illuminata™ a unique, groundbreaking hybrid between long-wearing powder and rejuvenating, moisturising oils." Have not used this yet but will do.
Bag Value : $91.80 / £74.80

I feel all the products are very good for spring, very fresh, I am very happy with this months bag and look forward to next months (I will doing a new 3 month subscription)

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, especially the cruelty-free. :) Thank you for these interesting posts. Wishing you a beautiful and sunny new month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring - is good name for a bag.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete