All products are 100% Cruelty-Free (they do not test products or ingredients on animals) and contain no mineral oils, no phthalates, no parabens, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
The Bag Contained (all full sized products) :
- Eco-Chic Canvas Makeup Bag (worth $12 / £12) this linen bag is so cute with little Russian dolls on it
- Creamsicle in “Gelato” by Trifle (worth $17.95 / £14.95)
A creamy tinted balm that melts onto your skin upon contact. Dab onto lips & cheeks for rich hydration and for that pop of dewy, smooth colour. With Silk Peptide to promote suppleness. I used on my lips and it lasted all day and smells so good
- Cashmere Blush by So Susan (worth $15.95 / £12.95) With PoreFade™ technology, Vitamin E Acetate and Pure Beeswax. A powder blush that feels like cream upon skin contact. I will probably use this as an eye shadow not really a blush person.
- Angled Eyeshadow Brush by So Susan (worth $17.95 / £14.95) A versatile brush made from synthetic nylon & taklon hairs only. This is a nice soft brush a good travel length for a brush, it fits neatly in the makeup bag. For home use I prefer a longer handle. It picks up the colour well.
- BONUS ITEM : Light Pulse by Jelly Pong Pong (worth $19.95 / £16.00) "A brightening gel formulation encapsulated in an elegant, foolproof stick format to enable you to illuminate and create “light” on your face so you look healthy, radiant and glowing" A really soft pencil nice for adding a bit of highlight to the eyes.
Bag Value : $83.80 / £70.85 (subscription is $20.95 free shipping monthly worldwide, they are a London/ UK based company)