Followers

Saturday 23 July 2011

Knit Nation 2011

Last Saturday I spent a relaxing day at knit nation's marketplace. Touching yarn, chatting to suppliers, renewing magazine subscriptions, buying a few goodies.
Habu Textiles had beautiful copper and bamboo yarn perfect for the crocheted jewellery I have been making, I love the colour and glimmer.
And at last I got hold of some knitpiks yarn now to start some crocheted socks : )
A soft skien of Misti alpaca (I just loved the colour and feel it may become a scarf or gloves) and some Manos silk blend in a beautiful sea blue and green mix, which I may knit into a lace shawl, for a change.
Now to have fun experimenting with my new yarn :)

2 comments:

  1. I just found you an the blog hop and I LOVE your blog! Thanks for the tips on the yarn for the crochet jewelry. I make it too and it's nice to see what is durable out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You have accomplished an extraordinary job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am positive they will be benefited from this web page.

    ReplyDelete