Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Little Barn Owl Cut & Sew Bag

My "Little Barn Owl Cut & Sew Bag/ s" fabric arrived today so I spent the day cutting and making the bag :)



I used my cheap-O mini sewing matching, great for quick projects.
The fabric has a reversible project bag, scissor keeper, pin cushion, pockets. I decided to cut new linings and use the printed lining as a bag also, so I have 2 bags that match.
It was good to see the design/ pattern worked. I had made a little demo bag (approx. 5th scale) in calico before designing the full scale bag, but you never really know if the pattern and seams will all match until you test the printed fabric design. I will post the other bag design in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag will the fabric be for sale or can we buy the fabric and make it? Is it on spoonflower I looked but could not find it?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I need to familiarize myself in blog commenting. Looking forward to many interesting and helpful articles from you.

    ReplyDelete