Followers

Wednesday 27 January 2016

My Little Wish Box

 

So I have been decluttering and not buying any new yarn (so far I have been sticking to this) and missing my little packages arriving with new yarn. I really like the idea of subscription beauty boxes and had one many years ago, I had decided at the start of the year I would like to subscribe to one or two plus the money I am saving from decluttering and using up my old yarn stock would cover some of the costs. I have been looking and making a list of the ones I wanted to try, watching unboxings on YouTube (I hope I am not the only one who does this!) so decided to try out 2 this month. (The boxes have monthly subscriptions and can be cancelled at any time)
This is the first one to arrive it's from a French company their subscription boxes are called my little box and each month has a theme which really appealed to me. It also comes in a sturdy pretty box, good for storage (yes places to hide yarn). Each month usually has an inspirations card, a little bag, some beauty items and another item non-beauty.
This month box is called "My Little Wish Box" It contained a really nice 2016 diary, not to big not to small, it has inspirational quotes throughout it, I will be using this daily. A little cotton bag (good as a project bag) with a good sample sized Klorane oat milk hair shampoo 100ml, matching conditioner 50mls and a make a wish lip balm with "Make a wish" on it, that smells so nice, I always a little afraid I will have a reaction but that's why I like these boxes trying out new things, so I will update when I have used this. There was also  a small simple bracelet with a macrame closing and ribbons with messages - "Say yes to new adventures", ""it's now or never", "Day dreamer" and "Wish you were here". They can be worn on the wrist or i think I may add them to my diary. Plus a little magazine to read later. It's my first box and I really like it, can't wait for the next. 
My other box is a birchbox hoping it comes soon (update review here)

1 comment: