- Finish and write up outstanding patterns
- Finish outstanding fabric designs
- Blog more regularly
- Healthy eating - I do eat good food, no red meat, lots of fish, fresh fruit and veg, not much sugar OK too much salt! But decided to make sure I ate breakfast each morning so ordered my oats and chia seeds. With plans to blog some of my overnight breakfast recipes.
- Get Organised - find and put all paperwork in the correct
- Declutter or Life Laundry I think it's called so give away, recycle or throw out the things I don't need or use.
- Sort out main website, much needed
- Finish my final tests from the Shaw Academy diploma courses I did (l did finish one)
- Finish any ongoing knit, crochet or jewellery project (about 20+ at last count!
So yes started no 5 and 6
But nos 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8 are on hold, as this is my laptop
Screen cracked in the middle.
So maybe no.10 is now replace laptop screen
As for no.4 My oats and seeds are somewhere with Royal Mail.
What resolutions have you made this year?
Will you keep to them?
Will you declare them online?